Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Squid stir-fry Eggplant




ingredients:
 
300 g of squid size
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 cm ginger, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon bottled sambal Bangkok
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
50 g green pepper, cut into rough
1 piece of Japanese eggplant, halved, sliced ​​crosswise 1 cm
1/2 teaspoon pepper

How to make:

 
Clean the squid, remove the epidermis and the ink bag. Cut the squid bodies, cut into 3 cm. Cut diagonally in the body of the squid.
Heat oil and saute garlic and ginger until fragrant.
Enter the squid, cook until curled and stiff.
Add seasonings, enlarging the fire. Stir until blended.
Enter the vegetables, stirring until wilted.
Remove and serve hot.

For 4 people.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe. I really like squid because they are very delicious. I hope that I can cook this perfect just like my recipe for stir fry sauce that I made.

    ReplyDelete